Friday, May 21, 2010

Baby did a bad, bad thing

I went to the bar last night to celebrate my friend's 21st birthday. And I was bad. I drank WAAAAAY too much. I was so hungover when I woke up that I couldn't figure out how to turn off my alarm clock. Why I thought I would be any kind of productive in class was also another mystery. But, I had to go to class. I'm paying too much for it to skip it.

I was so good yesterday until I got to the bar. I had just gotten into a fight with another friend and was emotional because of it. And I tend to be an emotional drinker; which is bad I know. I usually keep myself in check but once that frothy beverage hit my lips, it was all over.

I'm going to stop drinking for awhile. I think it's best for my battle plan and emotional well being if I do. An occasional beer at home is fine, but I am not going to the bar.

No comments: